Twitter/Pintrest

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Union Pacific 202 - Orange Re-Paint 6


Lets try this again!

If you read the prior posts, you know I tried painting this once already. Im having a good time messing with it. I guess that is what I like about these model trains.


I stripped most of the paint and sprayed some primer on it. Check out the Stressed post. Looks pretty cool with the different colors. Might come in handy in the future if I ever want something to look worn.

This time I figured I would use gray with the orange to be closer to the Union Pacific color scheme. I sprayed the gray first this time. Im running low on orange paint. I will try and get away without buying any more paint. Found some of that painters tape.






I like that color. Reminds me of a Silver and Red SantaFe or Silver and Blue SantaFe, or Delaware & Hudson. Actually there are a lot of trains that have Silver in them...




















Here are a couple other trains. Both of these trains are missing horns. I need to find a place to get some horns. These trains also have windshields and side windows. Im hoping I can make a windshield and side windows for the one Im working on.

Anyone know where to get some horns?

No comments:

Post a Comment