Twitter/Pintrest

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Union Pacific 202 - Orange Re-Paint 10

So after doing some painting, I found some more flaws. When I first painted the lines, they were to thick. I did not like the look. These pictures I have already used some steel wool around the edges. Its hard to explain, but look at the edges of the doors. They are not sharp. There is extra pieces of plastic that stick up.




I was not able to get a clean line on the door molding. It really looked terrible to me. I tried to take a few pictures so you can see the extra edges. It looks like when laminated plywood gets wet, the edges peal up. of course nothing here is pealing up, its just the way the plastic looks.





This is a door Ive cleaned up the edges. So there is only one hight point. Since it is not painted yet, it might be hard to see, but once I put the orange back down, it should mate all the way right to the molding line.























No comments:

Post a Comment